I have always suffered from terrible acne and oily skin especially in the summer and I can say proudly that mud masks have changed my life.
I tried so many products before giving MudTox Masks a try and it should have been the other way around. My skin is now clear and toned and I have never felt more confident.
Both men and women used it for centuries to keep their skin healthy and glowing. But what are the benefits of mud masks to be that popular?
Medical and Cosmetic Benefits of Mud Masks
• Mud masks deep clean the pores of the skin. Things like oil and sebum attract toxins to the pores from the surroundings causing diseases and illness. Mud masks draw these toxins from the pores to the surface to be removed.
• Mud masks clear acne and skin blemishes. Using mud masks regularly draws oils from your skin pores preventing them from blocking the pores.
• Mud mask products contain many nutrients and vitamins which are absorbed into your skin when you apply the mask.
The YEON offers its customers its MudTox Mask Line which caters to all skin types.
Here are some of the best products in MudTox Mask Line.
• MudTox Yellow Clay Mask:
This lavender-infused MudTox mask can calm and purify your skin by removing dead cells off your skin and soothing the stressed areas.
This Yellow Kaolin Clay is a potent cleanser that deals with your skin gently. It draws out impurities and nourishes the skin with some beneficial nutrients restoring skin elasticity and giving your skin glowing look.
The yellow mask’s ingredients include:
• Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil that has a calming effect on both body and mind and an antibacterial effects which helps in treating acne.
• Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Extract which is a natural analgesic, peppermint’s antiseptic and antimicrobial.
• Centella Asiatic Extract which boosts circulation and improves collagen. It helps to fight wrinkles.
• MudTox Pink Clay Mask:
This clay mask is one of the softest and most potent masks in The YEON’s skincare collection of products. The soft, botanical scent geranium blooms will calm your mind while the clay is cleansing your skin gently.
It has no artificial colors or synthetic perfumes so it is totally safe.
This potent pink Kaolin clay removes the impurities, keeps the oil-moisture composition of the skin balanced, and makes the skin fresh and more radiant.
The pink mask’s ingredients include:
• Pelargonium Graveolens (Geranium) Flower Oil which controls the balance of oil and keeps the skin moisturized.
• Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter which has a high amount of fatty acids that forms a barrier to retain hydration and protect the skin.
• Rosa Canina (Dog Rose) Oil which is rich in Vitamin C that protects the skin against environmental conditions and keeps it hydrated.
• MudTox Black Clay Mask:
My last pick on this list is this superhero mud mask which unclogs pores and clarifies skin perfectly.
It is a powerful cleanser that has the ability to remove impurities from the skin which allows the nutrients to nourish it.
This black Kaolin clay will leave your complexion clean and radiant.
The black mask’s ingredients include:
• Tea Tree Leaf Extract which has healing benefits because of its anti-inflammatory and antibacterial properties that can treat acne breakouts and other infections.
• Enantia Chlorantha Bark Extract which regulates the sebum levels within the skin and also has anti-inflammatory and antibacterial properties.
• Charcoal Powder which can absorb excess sebum and draw out bacteria, toxins, chemicals, dirt, oil and other micro-particles to the skin’s surface where they can be removed.
Using MudTox Masks is the best thing that’s ever come into my life. My face has drastically cleared up since I started using this line. I tried the yellow and black masks, while a friend of mine tried the pink one and they worked perfectly for both of us. It’s a wash off mask and it is easy to take it off.
I am so happy with how this has worked and encourage any skeptics out there to give it a try. Please share your experience with us in comments.