Skip to content
25 Tips To Get Healthy Hair Today
- Applying mayonnaise to your hair will help you repair the damage from chemical treatments, straightening, dyes or excessive use of the blow-dryer.
- Tightening your hair wearing updos, like ponytails, can pull your hair and produce accidental breakage.
- Also, wear scrunchies only when your hair is dry. Using them on wet hair might accidentally break or pull hair strands out of your scalp.
- Don’t abuse blow-drying. There are other methods of straitening your hair such as using hair clips and rolls.
- Don’t ever use hot water to wash your hair! Use lukewarm or cold water instead.
- Trim your ends regularly. This will make your hair look healthier and become stronger.
- Forget about that myth of “brushing your hair 100 times will make your hair stronger and glowy” it’s quite the opposite.
- Braid your hair and opt for air drying your hair anytime you can.
- Bleaching your hair will weaken it, even if you are resorting to the best stylists and applying the best hair products available.
- Remember to use moisturizing creams from the middle of your hair down to the tips.
- Healthy eating, maintaining a diet rich in vitamin E, collagen and vegetables will enhance your natural beauty.
- Eat your veggies! But don’t forget to eat your proteins, too. Proteins are vital for your skin, nails and hair’s health.
- It is also impossible to look healthy if you don’t drink enough water.
- Pillowcases made out of fabrics such as cotton will worsen frizzy hair. Want a quick fix? Use silk pillowcases instead.
- However, drying your hair using a cotton T-shirt will help you control frizz.
- Forget about blow drying, straightening, and curling irons and go for a natural look. This will help you repair the cuticle without producing further damage.
- Speaking of which, using hair extensions is a big no-no. Hair extensions work by mechanically pulling your hair, which eventually generates a type of baldness.
- Opt for sulfate-free hair products. They are gentler with the cuticle.
- Don’t wash your hair every day. This may sound strange to you, but removing all the natural oils from your hair will make it look dull, dry and brittle.
- Hair masks are vital for healthier looking hair, especially if you have dyed it.
- If you want to opt for natural hair masks options, ripe avocado and a large egg is a great combination suitable for any hair type.
- To remove natural hair masks, it’s essential to do it with cold water. Otherwise, you’ll end up accidentally cooking the ingredients over your head.
- Rinsing your hair with cold water and massages are a simple and economical method to increase your scalp’s blood flow.
- When the weather is cold, wearing a hat will keep your hair safe from freezing while preserving its natural moisture.
- Wider tooth combs are the better choice to untangle your hair, especially if it’s wet.
Do you know more tricks? leave us a message!